Stila is launching their new Backstage Beauty Collection exclusively at Sephora. There are 3 palettes to choose from. Each limited edition palette has three eyeshadow shades in a gorgeous faux-patent case. And right now, each palette includes a free mini Kajal eyeliner! Each palette is $40 (and they say each has a retail value of $80). The three palettes are:
- The Runway Look: a brown and taupe eyeshadow collection with a black case and Onyx eyeliner
- The Red Carpet Look: a gray and pewter eyeshadow collection with a red case and Onyx eyeliner (shown below)
- The Front Row Look: a softly smoky eyeshadow collection with a black case and Smokey Quartz eyeliner
I found this cool philosophy thing at QVC today. I am such a huge fan of their products, especially their bath gels. If you sign up for this “Tour of Philosophy” auto delivery item, every month for four months you will receive a different 3 item philosophy product package in the mail.
- 1st shipment: 4 oz purity made simple facial cleanser; 1 oz hope in a jar; 0.25 oz hope in a tube
- 2nd shipment: 4 oz amazing grace body lotion; 4 oz pure grace body lotion; 4 oz inner grace body lotion
- 3rd shipment: 1 oz supernatural poreless, flawless spf 15 cream; 1 oz the present clear makeup skin perfector; 0.5 oz kiss me high emollient lip ointment in pink
- 4th shipment: 8 oz cinnamon buns 3-in-1 shower gel; 8 oz carrot cake 3-in-1 shower gel; 8 oz hot cocoa 3-in-1 shower gel
What an awesome way to treat yourself, or what a great gift! I would love to receive something like this. Each shipment is $23.84 plus applicable shipping and tax.