Sephora has a new Beauty Insider Only product available, “Laura’s Must Haves” from Laura Geller. I love this bag! For only $35, you will receive 4 of Laura’s favorite products, all in this adorable red kiss cosmetic bag. You will receive:
- Spackle Under Makeup Primer
- An Eye Spackle and Lip Spackle Duo
- Bronze-n-Brighten Baked Powder
- Red lip-shaped pouch
This collection has a retail value of $75, but you can get it for only $35 if you are a beauty insider! This set is available online and in stores. Check out the Coupon Page, there are several Sephora.com coupons available right now.
Starting today through September 22 you can receive two deluxe samples with any makeup purchase at clinique.com.
- Use code EXPRESS1 to receive deluxe samples of Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine duo in Mimosa Blossom and Play-full Plump (0.07 oz) and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (1 oz)
- Use code EXPRESS2 to receive a full size Long Last Shine Lipstick in Glow Bronze (0.14 oz) and a deluxe sample of Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (1 oz)
I’ve just started using Murad products, and so far I really like them. I’ve been using their Murad Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 15 most of the summer as my morning moisturizer, and I love the barely there scent and the way it absorbs so quickly. Right now at murad.com, with any $95 purchase, you will receive 3 deluxe samples: Essential-C Toner, Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex, and Soothing Lip Care. Enter code Bundles08 at checkout, this expires September 23. You will also receive free shipping and can select 3 samples at checkout.
And for you Bliss fans: without much hoopla (yet – I’m sure that’s coming soon), the new Blood Orange and White Pepper body butter is now available for sale on blissworld.com.