As I mentioned yesterday, Smashbox is premiering its new fall line on QVC today. Today’s Special Value on QVC.com is the Smashbox “Past, Present & Future of Beauty” 10 piece collection, a $166.00 value for only $69.84 (plus shipping of $6.22). You choose from one of four skin tones and receive the following:
- 0.75 oz halo powder–full size and smashbox best seller; exclusive to QVC until December ’08
- 0.13 oz eye shadow duo in Avant/Garde (cream/deep golden beige)–full size and NEW colors only available at QVC
- 0.09 oz NEW light cast detail highlighter–full size and exclusive to QVC until March ’09
- 0.04 oz cream eyeliner in On Trend (black with gold shimmer)–full size and NEW color only available at QVC
- 0.07 oz blush in Famous (peachy-pink)–returning customer favorite, only available at QVC
- 0.2 oz sheer lip enhancing gloss in Candid (pink with gold shimmer)–full size and one of smashbox’s best-selling shades
- 0.5 oz photo finish primer light–customer favorite
- Baby buki brush
- Cream eyeliner brush #9–full size
- Precision highlighter brush #31–full size
- Eye shadow duo/Cream eyeliner/Blush/Brushes made in China; Halo Powder/Photo finish primer/Light cast highlighter/Lip gloss
This is an awesome collection and is available at this price today only. They are also introducing several new smashbox products and colors, like these awesome Wicked/Lovely kits, in choice of two colors, with eyeshadow, blush, and lip gloss.
Nordstrom.com has a new, online only, Prescriptives bonus. With any $50 Prescriptives purchase, receive the following four deluxe samples:
- Super Line Preventor Xtreme, 0.5 oz
- Anti-AGE Advanced Protection Eye Cream, SPF 25, 0.1 oz
- Lash Envy Volumizing Mascara, 0.09 oz
- Lash Builder Mascara Basecoat, 0.09 oz
If you still haven’t shopped at skinstore.com’s labor day sale, today you have another reason to. There’s a new coupon for an additional 10% off any purchase. Enter code ADD10 at checkout, expires September 2.
This weekend only, clinique.com is offering free shipping on any purchase. Enter code BETTER at checkout. Expires August 31.
Smashbox is having a Beauty Blowout Sale in the “Curtain Call” section of their website. Save 25-50%, plus free shipping and free samples on every order. And today is the last day to receive a free full size blush with any $50 purchase (see coupon page at right). Right now you can get the Glambox Volume 2, a $185 value, for only $51.00!
Also, if you are a Smashbox fan, be sure to checkout QVC tomorrow, they will be launching their new fall line and lots of new products, and what looks to be an awesome “today’s special value” on a Smashbox beauty kit, here’s a sneak peek:
Have you heard about Tarte’s 4 Day Stay “lash stain?” I’ve just heard about it and am eager to try it. I guess its like mascara, except that you apply it once and it stays on for four days; no need to reapply and it won’t smudge or smear. I’m going to try it and I’ll let you know in a few weeks how I like it – I’ve had a lot of trouble trying to find a mascara I like that won’t smudge under my eyes when it gets so hot here in Texas. My favorite mascara so far is Estee Lauder’s Lash XL, but I’ll give this one a try and see if I like it. But you know me – I won’t buy it unless I get something for free, and right now at tartecosmetics.com if you purchase the 4 Day Stay Lash Stain for $18, you will receive a lock & roll creaseless eye shadow duo (in your choice of color), a $17 value, for free! Just add both items to your cart and enter code 4DAY at checkout (expires September 18). Shipping at tarte is a flat rate of $5.00, or free if you purchase 3 or more items (but sadly, they do not send free samples with each order). You can add a tarte pencil sharpener to your cart for $2 and walk away with all three items for $20, including free shipping!
Right now from Benefit Cosmetics you can get a free “betty brushes up on beauty” bag, a $20 value, with any brush purchase. Just enter code BETTYBAG at checkout. (Expires September 3.)
And a new Bliss Spa gift with purchase, for you soapy sap lovers: Spend $75 and get free shipping and a free 2 oz. lemon + sage soapy sap (bath gel). Enter code 088924 at checkout, expires August 29.
Its Clinique Bonus Time at Bloomingdales.com. Right now if you spend $25 on Clinique products, you will receive the following bonus gift with purchase:
- New Moisture Surge Extra Thirsty Skin Relief
- Fresh Bloom Allover Colour with Brush in Peony
- Take the Day Off Makeup Remover (1.7 oz.)
- Liquid Facial Soap
- High Impact Mascara in Black
- Full-size Long Last Lipstick in new shade Rock Violet
- Beautiful bag with matching lipstick case
Shipping for beauty and fragrance products at Bloomingdales.com is only $5.
Also just announced, right now at esteelauder.com, with any $60 purchase, you will receive your choice of one of two 4-piece deluxe samples of “Skincare Superstars.”
- If your skin care concern is lines and wrinkles: Use code LINELESS at checkout and receive a 7 day supply of New Perfectionist [CP+], a 10 day supply of Advanced Night Repair, a 10 day supply of Advanced Night Repair for Eyes, and a deluxe travel size of Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser
- If your skin care concern is flaking skin or minimizing pores: Use code REFINISH at checkout and receive a 7 day supply of Idealist, a 10 day supply of Advanced Night Repair, a 10 day supply of Advanced Night Repair for Eyes, and a deluxe travel size of Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser
Both offers also include free shipping. No expiration date is listed for this, so I think its while supplies last.
And I have another new clinique.com coupon code, in conjunction with those 3-step Introductory Kits I mentioned yesterday. Spend $30 at clinique.com and receive a free limited-edition flower keychain with a mini UV-Response SPF 30 for Face (.24 oz.) and free shipping! Just use code KEYCHAIN at checkout. Expires 11:59 PM EST Monday September 1.
And if you need more reasons to spend more money, skinstore.com has just announced a pre-labor day sale at their site. They are claiming savings of up to 70% off, the selection changes daily, and the sale ends September 2. I highly recommend June Jacobs Citrus Hand Wash, normally $22, now only $13.20. I love the smell of this stuff, and what a great price! And at skinstore, shipping is always free on orders over $49, they always send free samples, and you only pay sales tax in California.
Sadly no new awesome gifts with purchase to share today. But they do have something new up at clinique.com that is worth sharing. They have introduced Limited Edition 3-Step Introductory Kits, which are a great way to try to the 3-step skincare program if you haven’t already. Each kit contains a smaller/travel size version of the 3 steps: cleanser, toner, and moisturizer, and you select the one you need based on your skin type. To find out what your skin type is, click here to get your own personal Skin Analysis and then you’ll know which Kit is right for you. Each kit is only $25. [Update: they’re now only $15 each!] If you buy the kit at clinique.com, you get your choice of a free deluxe sample at checkout. Or you can buy the kit at macys.com or nordstrom.com.
Before I moved here to blazingly hot Texas, my favorite night time moisturizer was easily Philosophy’s wonderful Hope in a Jar. But 2 1/2 years ago, I moved here and it was like my skin needs completely changed because my environment changed so drastically. Now the only thing I can wear at night during most of the year is Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. Anything else I tend to sweat off. Yes, its that hot here. Which leads me to mention another of my favorite products, Lancome’s Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Lotion, because you also don’t want to go outside around here without a high SPF on your face, and this one is the best. Its hard to find a high SFP day time moisturizer that absorbs as easily as this one, and believe me, I’ve looked. Hey, buy some today, use the promo code FALL (see yesterday’s post), and get a bunch of free freebies and free shipping!