Estee Lauder Essentials Kits
Are you jonesing for an Estee Lauder bonus? Maybe this will help ease your pain until the next one is available. Its not a GWP, but it is a fantastic value. These new “Essentials” kits over at Nordstrom come in three flavors, based on your skin needs. Each has a full size moisturizer, and not quite full sizes of serum, Night Repair, and cleanser.
- Prevention Essentials for Normal to Combination Skin (pictured below): DayWear Plus Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 (full size, 1.7 oz), Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher (0.5 oz), Advanced Night Repair Recovery Complex (0.5 oz), and Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser (1.7 oz). $46, a $90 value
- Radiant Skintone Essentials for Dry Skin: Hydra Bright Skin-Tone Perfecting Moisturizer Creme (full size, 1.7 oz), Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher (0.5 oz), Advanced Night Repair Recovery Complex (0.5 oz), and Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser (1.7 oz). $47.50, a $90 value
- Lifting/Firming Essentials: Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Creme SPF 15 (full size, 1.7 oz), Perfectionist [CP+] Wrinkle Lifting Serum (0.5 oz), Advanced Night Repair Recovery Complex (0.5 oz), and Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser (1.7 oz). $75, a $120 value
And some more new online bonuses with purchase at Nordstrom, all available only online.
- Shu Uemura: with any $50 Shu Uemura purchase, receive a deluxe travel size of “Pleasure of Japanese Bath” in Sakura (Cherry Blossom, 1 oz) and High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Fresh (0.27 oz)
- Bobbi Brown: With any $85 Bobbi Brown purchase, receive a deluxe sample of Shimmer Lip Gloss in Sandy Beige
- Trish McEvoy (pictured below): with any $85 Trish McEvoy purchase, receive deluxe travel sizes of Eye Base Essentials in Bare (love this stuff!), Beauty Booster SPF 15 Lip Gloss in Brighten Pink, and Blackberry & Vanilla Musk Super Enriched Body Cream (0.5 oz), all in a pretty bag
Tomorrow is October 1st, which is the first day of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. So many companies (beauty and otherwise) are offering products that are pink and that donate a portion of the proceeds towards breast cancer research. (I’ve posted a few of my favorites at my Pink Ribbon Beauty page. I’m trying to keep it updated as I come across interesting products.) Through the end of October, Bobbi Brown is offering free shipping on any order that includes a Pink Ribbon item, enter code PINK08 at checkout. This will expire on October 31.