If you just smiled and nodded your head, you’ve come to the right page. In the coming weeks and months, I will be your source for online beauty gifts with purchase. Not just the big three bonuses (Clinique, Estee Lauder, and Lancome) at all the big department store web sites, but also smaller gifts and smaller outlets. I’m just getting started so bear with me, but keep visiting and I guarantee, if you love buying beauty products and getting stuff for free, then you will love my blog!
To get this started, here is an example of one of the finds I will be posting for you, as I find them. Right now at nordstrom.com, when you purchase $100 of beauty and/or fragrance products, you will receive as your gift with purchase the following deluxe samples:
- Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Face Color in Pure Radiance (0.02 oz.)
- Bvlgari ‘Eau Parfumée au thé blanc’ Oshibori Refreshing Towel
- Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch (0.13 oz.)
- Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Body Lotion (0.2 oz.)
- Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Eau de Parfum Spray (0.05 oz.)
- GoSmile Advanced Formula B1 Tooth Whitening Ampoule
- Kinerase® Intensive Eye Cream (0.1 oz.)
- NARS Potent EFA Cream (0.24 oz.)
- Pangea Organics Facial Cleanser—Egyptian Calendula & Blood Orange (0.1 oz.)
- St. John Signature Eau de Parfum Spray (0.05 oz.)
- Shiseido ‘The Makeup’ Pre-Makeup Cream SPF 15 (0.21 oz.)
all in a beautiful tote. This offer is valid while supplies last.
Wondering how on earth to spend $100 on beauty products? Never a problem for me, but here are some suggestions.
If you’re a Clinique lover, you can get extra bonus items, on top of the wonderful items mentioned above. If you spend $40 on Clinique, you will also receive free with your purchase deluxe samples of mascara, eyeshadow, and pressed powder. If you happen to love Lancome, with your purchase of two Lancome items you will receive free cleanser and toner deluxe samples. Fan of Diorshow mascara? Purchase any Dior item and you’ll receive a mini Diorshow mascara. And if that doesn’t get you to $100, why not start your Christmas shopping early? Nordstrom offers many exclusive beauty items that are not available anywhere else, like this Philosophy set that would make any mom or sister happy.
(By the way – I’m not affiliated in any way with Nordstrom or any of the above mentioned companies. I just love beauty products and free stuff with purchase!)
More to come! Check back often!