Clinique Bonus Time at Bloomingdale’s
Its Clinique Bonus Time at Bloomingdales.com. Right now if you spend $25 on Clinique products, you will receive the following bonus gift with purchase:
- New Moisture Surge Extra Thirsty Skin Relief
- Fresh Bloom Allover Colour with Brush in Peony
- Take the Day Off Makeup Remover (1.7 oz.)
- Liquid Facial Soap
- High Impact Mascara in Black
- Full-size Long Last Lipstick in new shade Rock Violet
- Beautiful bag with matching lipstick case
Shipping for beauty and fragrance products at Bloomingdales.com is only $5.
Also just announced, right now at esteelauder.com, with any $60 purchase, you will receive your choice of one of two 4-piece deluxe samples of “Skincare Superstars.”
- If your skin care concern is lines and wrinkles: Use code LINELESS at checkout and receive a 7 day supply of New Perfectionist [CP+], a 10 day supply of Advanced Night Repair, a 10 day supply of Advanced Night Repair for Eyes, and a deluxe travel size of Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser
- If your skin care concern is flaking skin or minimizing pores: Use code REFINISH at checkout and receive a 7 day supply of Idealist, a 10 day supply of Advanced Night Repair, a 10 day supply of Advanced Night Repair for Eyes, and a deluxe travel size of Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser
Both offers also include free shipping. No expiration date is listed for this, so I think its while supplies last.
And I have another new clinique.com coupon code, in conjunction with those 3-step Introductory Kits I mentioned yesterday. Spend $30 at clinique.com and receive a free limited-edition flower keychain with a mini UV-Response SPF 30 for Face (.24 oz.) and free shipping! Just use code KEYCHAIN at checkout. Expires 11:59 PM EST Monday September 1.
And if you need more reasons to spend more money, skinstore.com has just announced a pre-labor day sale at their site. They are claiming savings of up to 70% off, the selection changes daily, and the sale ends September 2. I highly recommend June Jacobs Citrus Hand Wash, normally $22, now only $13.20. I love the smell of this stuff, and what a great price! And at skinstore, shipping is always free on orders over $49, they always send free samples, and you only pay sales tax in California.