Its Clinique Bonus Time at bonton.com. I’ve never shopped here before, but this looks like a great bonus. According to their site:
A $50 value, yours with any Clinique purchase of $21.50 or more. Your Bonus includes:
- NEW! Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
- Different Lipstick in NEW! Gingerfrost
- Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
- Blended Face Powder with Puff in NEW! Invisible Blend
- Liquid Facial Soap Mild
- Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips
- Cosmetics bag
Plus, if you spend $40 or more you get a free bonus tote. Bonus available Wednesday, August 20 through Monday, September 8, 2008.
Also, I have a new Lancome coupon for you. Now through August 24, receive free shipping on any order, plus 2 deluxe samples at checkout.
- Promo Code 1 will net you a free mini of Definicils mascara
- Promo Code 2 will get you a deluxe sample of Juicy Tubes Ultra Shiny Lip Gloss in Daiquiri
- Promo Code 3 gets you a full size Color Fever Lip Shine in Bronze Heat
- Promo Code 4 will net you a deluxe sample of High Resolution with Fibrelastine Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Treatment
You can choose a second deluxe sample at checkout, selection changes daily.
Before I get into telling you about spalook, just a note that I added my first coupon on the Coupon Page (see right). More coming soon!
Today’s post is about one of my most frequently visited web sites for beauty products, spalook.com. They carry a variety of well known high end lines like Kinerase, Elemis and Peter Thomas Roth, but also some lesser known but equally wonderful lines like June Jacobs (one of my personal favorites). They offer free shipping if you spend over $50 plus they send free samples with every order, and they have an entire page devoted to their gift with purchase specials. What’s not to love!
They also are the creators of one of my very favorite beauty programs, The Beauty Box. They are still selling this summer’s Beauty Box on their web site (I believe through the end of the month, but don’t hold me to that) and I am eagerly awaiting the next edition. The Beauty Box consists of a set of generous deluxe samples, a NewBeauty magazine (a great resource for plastic surgery buffs, not that I go there), and a gift card good on the spalook web site, all at a fantastic price (this one is $29.99 which includes shipping). I’ve purchased every Beauty Box I’ve been able to get my hands on, for myself as well as gifts, and everyone seems to love them. I’ll be writing another post on the next edition when it comes out, I can’t wait!
Three of my favorite gifts with purchase right now on spalook.com:
- Receive a free mini Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker Eau de Parfume with any order. Use code COVET at checkout.
- Receive a free half-size sample of Dr. Brandt Pores No More (a $23 value) with any order of $75 or more. Use code DBPNM at checkout.
- Receive 3 free deluxe samples of June Jacobs citrus favorites, plus two bonus anti-aging samples, with any order of $100 or more. Use code JJ5P at checkout.
All of these codes worked when I wrote this, but I believe they expire at the end of the month. And one final note regarding spalook: you can only use one promo code per order.
And here’s a new Clinique code for you: receive a free mini High Impact Mascara in Black and free shipping, with any clinique.com purchase! Use code IMPACT at checkout. Offer expires Monday 8/25/08.
Have fun shopping!