Current as of: 6/2/23 9:20 am PT
This is a frequently updated list of where you can currently purchase beauty products and receive a multi-item (usually with cosmetic bag) gift with purchase from my Big Three: Clinique, Estee Lauder, and Lancome. These are online bonuses at the below listed web sites, and may or may not be available locally.
Clinique: No GWPs online; PWP at Belk, Macy’s, and direct from Clinique
Estee Lauder: GWP at Macy’s; PWP at Macy’s
Lancome: No GWPs online; PWP at Bloomingdale’s, Dillard’s, HSN, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Ulta Beauty, and direct from Lancome
- Note: There are currently no Clinique GWPs available online. In June there should be Clinique GWPs at Saks and Dillard’s
- Direct from Clinique with code SMARTDUO with any $50 purchase receive a free travel size de-aging duo; and if you spend $75 you can choose a free tote (through June 3 or while supplies last); plus if you purchase any full size Acne Solutions product you will receive a free deluxe sample of Clinical Clearing Gel, while supplies last; and you can choose one free mini for every $15 you spend (limit six)
- At Boscov’s with any $40 Clinique for Men purchase receive a free bag and sonic brush, while supplies last; plus spend $65 on beauty and receive a free insulated tactical lunchbox, while supplies last
- At Nordstrom spend $45 on Clinique and receive two free minis; plus spend $175 on beauty or fragrance and receive a free 26 piece sampler, while supplies last; spend $200 on beauty or fragrance and also receive a free travel size Kiehl’s Creme de Corps, while limited supplies last
- At Bloomingdale’s spend $45 on Clinique and receive two free minis, while supplies last
- At Macy’s spend $55 on Clinique and choose two free minis, while supplies last
Clinique Purchase with Purchase! While supplies last you can buy the six piece Vacation Essentials Set, a $172 value, for just $37 with any Clinique purchase. This set is still available online at Belk, Macy’s, and direct from Clinique. This set includes these five full size products:
- High Impact Waterproof Mascara
- 7-Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
- Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator
- Pop Plush Creamy Lip Gloss in Air Kiss
- Cheek Pop Highlighter in Gold Celebration Pop
- Travel bag
- Note: There is a slightly different version of this PWP available direct from Clinique, while supplies last
Estee Lauder shoppers:
- At Bergdorf Goodman get 15% off beauty (no code needed, ends June 24, exclusions apply)
- At Boscov’s spend $65 on beauty and receive a free insulated tactical lunchbox, while supplies last
- At Nordstrom spend $75 on Estee Lauder and receive three free minis, while supplies last; plus spend $175 on beauty or fragrance and receive a free 26 piece sampler, while supplies last; spend $200 on beauty or fragrance and also receive a free travel size Kiehl’s Creme de Corps, while limited supplies last
- At Dillard’s spend $125 on Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv products and receive a free full size Re-Nutriv Hand Creme ($76 value), while supplies last
- At Bloomingdale’s spend $150 on Estee Lauder and receive a free Re-Nutriv duo, while supplies last
NEW! Estee Lauder Gift with Purchase at Macy’s. Online and in store while supplies last with any $48.50 Estee Lauder purchase you will receive a free seven piece gift valued at up to $165:
- Choose your moisturizer: Revitalizing Supreme+ Youth Power Creme or Resilience Multi-Effect Face and Neck Creme SPF 15
- Soft Clean Foaming Cleanser
- Advanced Night Repair Face Serum
- Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Gel
- Futurist Aqua Brilliance Watery Glow Primer
- Full size lipstick in Rebellious Rose
- Limited edition pink tote bag
- Shipping is free when you spend $49 (or free for Macy’s Star Rewards members)
- Step up your gift! Spend $130 on Estee Lauder and also choose a bonus full size gift (Advanced Night Repair Eye Matrix or Supreme+ Youth Power Creme), while supplies last
- Up next: In June there will be Estee Lauder GWPs at Belk (sneak peek here), Von Maur, and direct from Estee Lauder
This year’s Estee Lauder Mother’s Day Purchase with Purchase is still available online only at Macy’s. The six piece Into the Blue set is a $240 value that you can buy for just $53 with any Estee Lauder purchase. This set includes Advanced Night Repair Face Serum (0.67 oz), a lovely eyeshadow palette, a full size Sumptuous Extreme Mascara, and two full size lipsticks in Beautiful Rose and Warm Heart.
- Please note: There are currently no Lancome GWPs available online. The next Lancome GWP on my calendar will not be until June 8 at Bloomingdale’s
- Direct from Lancome NEW rewards members can sign up and with your first $50 purchase get a free six piece gift (bag and five minis), through June 9 or while supplies last
- At Bergdorf Goodman get 15% off beauty (no code needed, ends June 24, exclusions apply)
- At Macy’s spend $70 on Lancome and choose two free minis, while supplies last
- At Nordstrom $75 on Lancome and receive three free minis, while supplies last; plus spend $175 on beauty or fragrance and receive a free 26 piece sampler, while supplies last; spend $200 on beauty or fragrance and also receive a free travel size Kiehl’s Creme de Corps, while limited supplies last
- At Bloomingdale’s spend $75 on Lancome and receive two free minis, while supplies last
Lancome Purchase with Purchase! The Get Your Beach Day Essentials Kit set is now available online at Bloomingdale’s, Dillard’s, HSN, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Ulta Beauty, and direct from Lancome. This six piece set is a $116 value that you can buy for just $49 with any Lancome purchase. This set includes these products:
- Lash Idole Waterproof Mascara
- Juicy Tubes Ultra Shiny Hydrating Lip Gloss in Spring Fling
- Hydra Zen Gel Cream (0.5 oz)
- Creme Radiance Cream-to-Foam Cleanser
- Idole Eau de Parfum Purse Spray
- Ecru crochet bag
1,226 thoughts on “Big 3 Bonuses (Clinique, Estee Lauder, Lancome)”
Thank you so much for the Clinique.com codes! I ended up getting quite a haul, and was able to use the code for $100 to get more free gifts. I got 3 chubby sticks for only $15 each! I have extremely sensitive skin and also stocked up on some moisture surge moisturizer in some gift sets, which has worked wonders putting on my skin as a lotion type product.
You’re very welcome, I’m so glad I could help! It sounds like you got an awesome haul!
I did, can’t wait to receive my items! They have some deals that are 50% off or less. That’s where I got one of the sets with the moisture surge in it. Also got the PWP, but they won’t let you add more than 1 to your cart. Thanks again!
Just a heads up! Lancome.com GWP is not being added to customer’s carts when they order today. I called customer service and the lady said it was a site wide clitch that they are trying to fix. Everyone ordering today is not getting their gifts added to the cart! Sigh! It always seems to be something happening with Lancome.com!
Oh no! Thanks for letting us know! I will hold off on posting until they get it fixed!
I noticed that the clitch was fixed so I placed another order, thinking that I could cancel the first order. But no! Lancome won’t let me cancel my first order, even though I made it this morning! Arrrrgh! Now I will need to make sure that I receive the GWP with my first order! And I spent double what I intended to. So frustrating!
That’s incredibly frustrating! Arrgh!!! I’m very surprised they won’t let you cancel the first one!!
I know! I was surprised too!
Hello I just found your page and I love it but I was wondering if there is going to be an Estee Lauder gift with purchase anytime soon because I’ve looked online and I see some but I know they’re past ones and I’m not too sure about them so I thought I would ask if you knew of anything gift with purchase Wise from Estee Lauder as of February 3rd 2023
Hello and welcome! I hope you find this page helpful! Yes there are a few Estee Lauder GWPs starting soon. The next one is at Dillard’s and Boscov’s in I think about two weeks. If you visit my Instagram preview page @gwppreviews you will find photos of the next 2 upcoming Estee Lauder GWPs! I hope that helps!
My BA at Macy’s Lancome said the GWP starts on January 31st.😃 And the bags in the picture are black and PINK, the pink one looks white in the picture. She said the pink one was really cute.
Oh thank you for the information, I will update the Instagram post with the correct date!
Any update on the date? I don’t see anything online. Or do you have to go in to the store?
Hi! Do you mean the new Lancome GWP at Macy’s? It is on the site now! Or were you talking about a different GWP?
I meant the Estée Lauder that the other woman said would be live on 1/31.
Oh! It was the Lancome GWP that went live on the 31st. I am still trying to find out when the Estee Lauder GWP will go live, I will update on this page as soon as I find out! I’m sorry for the confusion!
My bad. I misread it. Thank you
I finally went ahead and got the Estee Lauder holiday box.
I made out pretty good because I got it at Macy’s and they were selling the Pure Color Envy lipsticks for around $20 and the lip pencils for about $16 or $17. So I got 2 lipsticks and a lip pencil just so I could spend at least the $45 required to qualify to purchase the beauty box.
Good price on the lipsticks and liners because normally if I was shooting to spend just the $45 minimum spend I’d have only been able to get 2 out of the 3 lip items I bought. With the sale I was able to get the extra lipstick.
The box is really nice. I got the eyeshadow option.
I’m so glad you got one, and with the sale lip items!! I just finally saw them in person today at the mall and it’s such a pretty set, especially that eyeshadow palette!
Thanks! I agree on the eyeshadow palette since it is the very thing that made me decide to go ahead and purchase the box! 🙂
And the sets look so much better in person. When I was looking at them online a couple of the eyeshadow shades looked like there were duplicate shades in the palette but in person I could clearly see that all of the shades are different. And the colors were so pretty that I just had to have them! 🙂
I just ordered the GWP that Lancome is having right now.
I notice the Fall gift is quite different this year.
In previous years they had it so you could pick any 6 (or 7?) out of about 20 to 25 items including the bag you wished to receive.
This year it is a set gift, the only thing you can pick are your step-ups.
I do like the products in this year’s gift but it would have been even more fun to create a gift with products of my own choosing, like it has been every Fall up until either last year or this year.
Anyway, still a real nice gift and I am looking forward to it arriving here
I agree, I miss the customizable gifts! But this one is quite nice!
Hi Beautybonus! It definitely is a nice gift this time around. The bag is very nice and will be good for the holidays! 🙂
I ordered the Lancome.com GWP too, and noticed that they also had it later than previous years. Usually it has been the first week of October, I thought maybe they decided not to have it this year.
I loved the customizable gifts!😃 I remember they offered that when Lancome was having terrible problems with their fulfillment center and samples were always missing. Lately things have been so much better that all the sample bundles are prepackaged. But I miss not being able to pick everything that I want. I always pick skincare because I don’t really wear makeup. I’m so glad this GWP is so nice, I love the samples they put in it.😃
Oh wow I didn’t even realize that they had delayed the release of the Fall gift. But now that I think of it you’re right it used to come earlier than it did this year.
It’s a really good thing that things are working out with the gifts/samples better now since Lancome worked out the kinks at their fulfillment center. And you’re right it seems that things are running smoother since all of the bundles are prepackaged and pretty much all the same goes into each bundle each time they offer a gift.
But at the same time it was nice in the old days being able to personalize your gift with the items of your choice. At least this time people do get a choice with the step-up gifts.
I bet you will like this new gift that we both have coming to us since they do have some good skincare in it and you like skincare items. Enjoy the gift when it arrives to you! 🙂
I hope you enjoy yours too! My is coming today and it’s coming in two packages because they forgot to put my step-up in the main package. Thankfully they caught it and immediately put the step-up in a separate shipment.😃
Hi Debbie! Oh I am so glad they realized they made the mistake and that they did ship the items! This gift will be ideal for you since it is about 95% skincare items! 🙂
If the Lancome Beauty Box costs $103, I’m definitely not buying it!
It does not! When it launches it will be $75 with a $42 Lancome purchase. But with these mascara bundles, it’s even cheaper because you get the box with buying only a $28 mascara, not a $42 item. If I’m still not explaining it well please let me know!
I wish that I had known about the mascara bundles two weeks ago when I reserved a Lancome Beauty Box at Macy’s.
I actually ended up spending even more than the minimum spend at Macy’s because I saw two things there that I liked and spent around $80 or more on products before the $75 I spent on the gift box.
But if Lancome had been offering to sell me a gift box with the purchase of only one mascara before I had made my gift box reservation I definitely would have just gone for that and spent a lot less money. If the Macy’s counter had been running a GWP at the same time it wouldn’t be as bad. But going forward, I will always wait until Lancome is about to launch the gift box for next year and see if they have a similar offer before I head off to Macy’s.
I didn’t know about this ahead of time, it’s a really good deal!
I’m sorry you missed out but I do hope you love the things you bought!
Hi Beauty Bonus! Nobody knew about it a couple of weeks ago, this is a brand new offer and it is something that just came out in the last few days. They are too smart to let us know in advance about things like that LOL! I did actually see it a few days ago because I am in their Elite club and got early access but by then it was too late. Oh well next time! I hope you have a great holiday season and will have fun shopping all the awesome beauty deals! 🙂
If you haven’t taken possession of it, maybe you can cancel and reorder?
That’s actually a good idea and it’s funny, usually I would have been able to think of that but in this case I didn’t. The order is not available for pickup until the 6th of this month so the store does still have the products and they are not here at home with me yet. 🙂
I was lucky enough to be able to get early access to the new Estee Lauder gift at Nordstrom since I am a cardholder. I picked the cosmetics option instead of the skin care. I love the colors in the eyeshadow palette.
I saw both the Sak’s Lancome gift on here and the preview of the Dillards gift and I think I will pick waiting for the Dillards gift since there is a lesser minimum spend and there is either one or two more items included in the gift.
At Sak’s I see it’s a $100 qualifying purchase and only 4 items going into the bag. Four items is not enough for me to justify spending $100 with them. Looks like some nice items going into the gift, but I’m gonna stick with Dillards for the July gift.
I agree with you regarding the Saks gift. From what I can remember, they usually have at least one full size item in their GWP when they charge $100 to get it. And more than just 4 products.
I called Dillards here in Ohio and the BA said that it starts on July 15th. I can’t remember everything that she said was in the step-up, but I think there are two choices, both contain a mask, toner and possibly an eye cream.
Hi Debbie! Wow looks like I am not the only one who noticed about the Saks gift. Yes, I think we’re better off with Dillards this time around.
I talked to a sales rep for Lancome at Macy’s here in the Boston area and she said she is starting to presell now for a Lancome gift they’ll be having there in August. She showed me a photo and from what I can remember it was a gold cosmetic bag with at least a moisturizer and a masacara, a mascara base also, I am pretty sure and I am almost positive there was a juicy tube there.
I’d prefer a lipstick rather than a juicy tube but we’ll see. This gift also has a Genefique step up gift if you spend I think she said $125 and a smaller step up for somewhere around $80 or $90 if I remember rightly.
I also ended up having no choice but to get the gift right at the Lancome site because I realized I was very low on something, could not risk running out of or having to go without it until Dillards and Macy’s start, and I figured a repeat gift is better than spending the money on the product and getting no gift.
Plus Lancome threw three additional goodies into my cart so it actually worked out well. I like the products in the gift from what I saw with the advertisement on their site so I guess I will just have more of the travel size shades/skincare items for when I run out of the travel sizes that I already have (like that’s ever gonna happen LOL).
Well, happy shopping and enjoy whichever gifts you may decide to go for! 🙂
I received an email this morning from Lancome and it says they are starting their free gift.
The minimum spend is $42.
You will get a silver cosmetic bag (which is a very familiar looking bag that I believe we have seen before) and in the bag comes a Juicy Tube, a lipstick, a blush, Renergie day cream and a cleanser.
There is no step-up gift from what I saw.
There are also no choices of shades or skincare products.
I do not think I will be going for this one since there are only 5 products included in the bag and I usually only go for a GWP that includes 6 items plus the bag.
Also it is a bag that I believe was offered with a previous gift. It might be different products from the original gift, not sure on that one.
But I did want to let everyone know that I saw a GWP on the Lancome site in case anyone else likes what is being offered from Lancome with this gift and would like to buy something to get the gift. It is going on only until July 11th so you may want to get over to the site sooner rather than later.
If you do decide to go for the gift, happy shopping and enjoy the gift! 🙂
Thank you so much for letting us know! I think I’m going to pass on this one too, because I like to get GWPs with a Step-Up.
Lisa said that Dillard’s Lancome has a GWP this month, and Dillard’s has really good GWPs. So I’m going to wait for that one!😃
Have a wonderful day!
Hi Debbie! Thanks for the info on the Dillard’s GWP that will be starting before we know it! I like step up gifts too, so I think Dillard’s will be a better option for us both. Have a great day and enjoy! 🙂
I was just on the Macy’s website and saw a Clinique GWP.
Minimum spend is $50 and you will get a bag with 6 products. 3 makeup and 3 skincare items.
Plus the makeup on that website with the Clinique brand looks to be 30% off.
If you like Clinique now is a good time to shop Macy’s website. This offer for the GWP may go quick because of the sale on the cosmetics (it’s the cosmetics from Clinique on sale) so I’d get over to that site ASAP if you like Clinique gifts.