Today there is a new Estee Lauder Gift with Purchase direct from Estee Lauder. While supplies last with any $45 purchase you can choose a free eight piece gift valued at up to $140:
- Choose the gift at checkout that has the skincare/makeup combination you prefer
- Pure Radiance gift includes Nutritious Radiant Eye Jelly, Nutritious Night Detox Concentrate, Nutritious 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser, Pure Color Envy Gloss in Plum Jealousy, and Sumptuous Knockout Mascara in Black
- Firm, Smooth, Glow gift (shown below) includes Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm, Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme, The Illuminator Perfecting Primer, Micro Essence Skin Activating Treatment Lotion, Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam, and Little Black Primer
- A Look to Envy gift includes Pure Color Envy Eyeshadow Quad, Sumptuous Extreme Mascara in Black, Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Rose Tea (full size), new Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix, Advanced Night Repair Serum, and Double Wear Makeup Remover Wipes
- Cosmetic bag and mini companion case
- You will also receive free shipping
- Step up your gift! Spend $75 on Estee Lauder and also choose a bonus full size product, while supplies last, when you enter one of these codes at checkout: LIPGIFT, MATTEGIFT, or MURWGIFT
Just so you know: Some links on my site contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you click and make a purchase through my links. Thank you for supporting my site!
8 thoughts on “Estee Lauder Gift with Purchase direct from Estee Lauder”
I bought this as well and I LOVE the night repair and eye cream! I have never tried anything like it before. It has done amazing things for my skin.
I’m so glad you found some products that work for you!
Love this post and Estee Lauder products are amazing but its good to know which ones are worth the price or not!!xxx
Thank you for this post! I used a travel size of the Advanced Night Repair last week and thought how I haven’t used it in so long.
I haven’t used it in ages, either! I wonder if I will like it more now that I’m, um, older?
I ended up getting the ANR eye masks and chose A Look to Envy (I purchased a box of 4 eye masks plus an individual eye mask). I was going to order the ANR but I just don’t need it. At least I don’t think I do. I knew I didn’t have many eye masks and I’m curious to see how I like these.
I love those eye masks. I hope they work for you, they are one of my favorites!
I’ve never tried anything from Estée Lauder! Great post, it’d mean a lot if you checked my blog out too d