UPDATE: This is now also available online at Dillard’s, Belk, Boscov’s, and direct from Estee Lauder. The Estee Lauder Holiday Blockbuster Gift Set has arrived at Macy’s. With any Estee Lauder fragrance purchase, you can purchase the Blockbuster Gift Set for $49.50 (its a $300 value). Inside the Blockbuster you will find:
- Deluxe Eyeshadow Compact with Pure Color Eyeshadow in Vanilla, Ginger Drop, Sand Box, Amethyst, Bronze Cube, Camouflage, Cinnamon, Honey Drop, Mocha Cup, Pale Moon, Mink, Ivory Box, and Sugar Cube and Signature Silky Eyeshadow Duo in Roseberry
- Deluxe All Over Face Compact with Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer and Signature Silky Powder Blush in Nude Rose and Pink Kiss
- Artist’s Eye Pencil in SoftSmudge Black
- MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara in Black (looks like a gwp size)
- Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
- Gold Fluted Makeup Brush Set of 4: powder, blush, lip and eye
- Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick in Pink Champagne
- Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Bois de Rose and Sugar Honey
- High Lip Gloss in Rose and Berry
- makeup tips booklet
- black croco-print cosmetic case with coordinating bag
Remember, if you order this at Dillard’s you have to add it to your cart yourself, it isn’t done automatically as it is at most other sites.
At Boscov’s there is a new Elizabeth Arden bonus. While supplies last, with any $24.50 Elizabeth Arden purchase, you will receive an 8 piece bonus that includes:
- Clear Ceramide Travel Pouch with Ceramide Gold Life and Strengthening Eye Capsules and Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules
- Intensive Treatment for Face and Throat
- Eyeshadow Quad
- New Color Intrigue Effects Lipstick
- Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara
- Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Body Treatment
- Red Door Mirror
- a reversible two-tone, fold-over clutch
I received my copy of the Sephora holiday catalog, and saw that they have a great in-store promotion (if you have the catalog, see page 12 for a photo). When you purchase a Sephora gift card for $25 or more, you can buy a Philosophy The Holiday Mini Cookbook Red Velvet Cake Shower Gel (4 oz) for only $5. Its in a very cute gift box, to give with the gift card, or keep for yourself! The gift cards come with a cute mirrored seasonal compact. Wish Santa would gift me one!
Something else I saw that I wish Santa would bring is this Korres Vanilla Plum Trio. I still mourn the loss of my beloved Bliss Plum Plum body butter, and I hope this smells the same, because that stuff was wonderful. The kit includes shower gel, body butter, and lip balm. Yum!
And for Beauty Insiders only, if the Sephora Ultimate Blockbuster is just too big for you, check out the Sephora 360 Palette. It has 16 eyeshadows, nine lip glosses, a lip brush, and two eyeshadow applicators, and its only $30 (a $130 value!).
And only two new coupons today. Receive free shipping on any order from MAC Cosmetics, just enter code DAZZLE LASH at checkout, that expires November 15. And from Murad, with any $50 purchase, you will receive 3 freebies: Clarifying Cleanser (1 oz), T-Zone Pore Refining Gel (0.125 oz), and Acne Spot Treatment (0.25 oz). Enter code NEWMATT at checkout, that expires November 19.
2 thoughts on “Estee Lauder Blockbuster PWP, Elizabeth Arden Bonus at Boscov’s”
I’m so glad you like the site! I’m glad I’m not the only one out there who is crazy for this stuff. I’m excited about the Lancome Beauty Box, too, I’ll post as soon as the info is available online.
hi, i just wanted to know that i LOVE this website, its in my favorites! also, i just wanted to give u a heads up on a ‘purchase with purchase’ in macys, its from lancome and its this huge train case with 4 lip colors, 2 lip glosses, blushes, brushes etc, and for 2 days only (next tues and wed, when they are having their one day sale) they include 2 perfume samples as well. i dont have a link, but it was in the macys one day sale catalog in the mail yesterday =)