The New Beauty Box Is Here!
Update: These are now sold out! I’ve been waiting months for this. The brand new Beauty Box from New Beauty at Spalook is finally here! I love these things, they come out a few times a year and contain generous deluxe samples of new products to try, all for such a fabulous price. These make great gifts, too! Each box is $25 (if you buy two you will receive free shipping). The 6th Edition Beauty Box is on sale now, and look at what you get:
- Supersmile Professional Whitening System: Professional Whitening Accelerator and Professional Whitening Toothpaste
- Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Serum
- jane iredale Dream Tint SPF 15: oil-free tinted moisturizer
- Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads
- EITHER Janson Beckett AlphaDerma CE OR Phytomer Rosee Visage Toning Cleansing Lotion (your box will contain one or the other, not both)
- a $20 Spalook gift card good on a future $30 purchase from any of the included brands
- the latest issue of New Beauty Magazine
Don’t forget to check out the Spalook Specials page before you checkout, they have over 40 freebie offers to choose from (you can use one promo code per order). I believe these may also be available locally at Borders stores, but we don’t have a Borders here where I live so I can’t tell you when they will be in stock.
Tarte Cosmetics has started a cool empties recycling program. They have three offers to encourage you to go green:
- Send your empty clean slate primer and/or smooth operator SPF 20 foundation and they will give you 15% off of your next complexion purchase (products include: clean slate, smooth operator, pressed powder, mineral powder bronzer)
- Send your empty slide tin lip balm with SPF 15 and they will give you 15% off of any lip product purchase
- Send your empty cheek stain and receive 10% off of your next cheek stain purchase
And Tarte has an offer to get you started if you haven’t tried any of their products yet. Right now if you purchase any complexion product (clean slate, the eraser, smooth operator, yellow mellow, provocateur pressed mineral powder, mineral powder bronzer, or t-zone travel) you will receive a free cheek stain in Blissful ($28 value!). Just enter code BLISS at checkout, that expires November 14.
Get free shipping all weekend long from MAC Cosmetics, enter code REDHOT at checkout, that expires November 9. And from Borba, this weekend when you purchase an Age Defying Concentrate for $45, you will receive a free exclusive color lip tint. Enter code LUCKY at checkout, that expires November 9.
You can also receive free shipping on any order through December 16 from Laura Mercier, and they are including 3 free samples (of their choice) with each order. Too Faced is also offering free shipping on all online orders for a limited time, no code is needed, and you can choose a sample at checkout. The site also says you receive a “free gift” when you spend over $75, but it doesn’t say what that free gift might be.