Bliss Spa is once again this year offering its ContinuBliss program, which is basically a Bliss product of the month club. What a fabulous gift to give or receive! There are 3 month, 6 month, and 12 month programs available. Each month the giftee receives one fabulous full-size Bliss product, and with the first month (in January) they will also receive a 2009 Bliss Calendar, which includes over $350 worth of coupons to be used throughout the year. Here is a list of products included:
- January: clog-dissolving cleansing milk + 2009 calendar with coupons
- February: lemon and sage body butter
- March: triple oxygen instant energizing mask
- April: hot salt scrub
- May: fatgirlslim
- June: steep clean pore purifying mask
- July: ingrown hair eliminating peeling pads
- August: the youth as we know it moisture cream
- September: vanilla and bergamot body butter
- October: blood orange and white pepper bath and shower gel
- November: the youth as we know it eye cream
- December: thinny thin chin
The 3 month program includes the first 3 products and costs $98. The 6 month program includes the first 6 products and costs $195. The 12 month program (Santa must really love you!) includes all 12 products and costs $432. If you or Santa want to order this you must do so by December 15.
At drugstore.com, with any Bliss purchase you will receive a free deluxe sample of The Youth As We Know It Concentrate, a $12 value. Offer is valid through November 24 or while supplies last.
And only one new coupon today, from Boscia. To receive $10 off a $60 purchase, enter code decision1 at checkout. Or you can get $20 off a $100 purchase, enter code decision2 at checkout. These coupons are not valid on gift certificate or kit purchases, and they both expire November 9.
Big 3 Bonus Update: For those of you waiting for the next Lancome bonus, there is a new one coming from Macy’s this week. It has a pretty grey croc bag and Magnifique mini and body lotion (among other things) and I think its supposed to start on Thursday November 6. It will be in store for the Veteran’s Day sales and I will write about it as soon as it is available online. Also the Nordstrom Clinique bonus is due in store on November 9, I will post as soon as it is available online.