There are several “new” gifts with purchase available over at Neiman Marcus. (They look a lot like the same gifts they had a few weeks ago during their beauty event, they must have had some left over. But we’re not complaining!) There are bonuses from Trish McEvoy, Yves Saint Laurent, Laura Mercier, Kiehl’s, Fresh, Estee Lauder, Lancome, and several others. The Lancome one looks very pretty. With any $100 Lancome purchase you will receive a bonus gift that includes the following:
- Definicils High Definition Mascara in Black
- Full Size Le Rouge Absolu Reshaping & Replenishing LipColour SPF 15 in Rose Petale
- Color Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow Quartet in Daylight, Waif, Pose, and Couture
- Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup in Matte Buff
- Absolue Ultimate Bx Replenishing and Restructuring Serum
- Absolue Premium Bx Absolute Replenishing Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen
- Signature Cosmetics Case with Matching Companion Bag
Plus right now if you spend $200 at Neiman Marcus, you will receive free shipping on your entire order with code NMOCT, that expires October 5.
There’s a new Clinique offer over at Bloomingdale’s. With any $25 Clinique purchase, you’ll receive 2 freebies: minis of High Definition Lashes mascara in Black and Liquid Facial Soap in Mild. If you’d rather purchase directly from Clinique, there’s a new coupon today. With any purchase, you’ll receive free shipping and a free mini High Impact Mascara in Black. Enter code CAUSE at checkout, this expires October 6.
Have you heard of a little company called Arcona? I’ve just started trying this company’s wonderful products and I really like the ones I’ve tried. Over at Beauty.com, right now with any $35 Arcona purchase, you’ll receive a travel sized Peptide Firming Complex. I would recommend the White Tea Purifying Cleanser as something to try, I’ve been using it lately and it smells so wonderful and makes my skin feel so soft.