Today there is finally a NEW Lancome Gift with Purchase at Nordstrom. Online and in store while supplies last with any $42.50 Lancome purchase you will receive a free six piece gift valued at $98:
- Genifique Face Serum
- Absolue Revitalizing & Brightening Soft Cream
- Absolue Revitalizing Anti-Aging Eye Cream
- Absolue Premium Bx Hand SPF 15 Sunscreen
- Lash Idole Mascara
- Cosmetic bag
- You will receive free shipping with your purchase
- Step up your gift! Spend $80 on Lancome and also receive a bonus skincare trio, while supplies last
- Step up your gift even more! Spend $130 on Lancome and also receive a bonus Idole L’Intense Eau de Parfum, while supplies last
And also today there is a NEW Estee Lauder Gift with Purchase at Belk. You can now pre–order this GWP (reserve your gift now and it will ship on September 21). While supplies last with any $39.50 Estee Lauder purchase you can choose a free seven piece gift valued at up to $155:
- The Nourish at Night gift includes Resilience Multi-Effect Night Face and Neck Creme and Resilience Multi-Effect Eye Creme
- The Detox at Night gift includes NightWear Plus Anti-Oxidant Creme and DayWear Eye Cooling Moisture GelCreme
- Advanced Night Repair Face Serum
- Perfectly Clean Foam Cleanser/Mask
- Sumptuous Extreme Mascara in Extreme Black
- Pure Color Envy Lipstick in Intense Nude
- Exclusive puffer pouch
- Shipping is free when you spend $49 sitewide
- Step up your gift! Spend $80 on Estee Lauder and also choose a free full size moisturizer or eye cream, while supplies last
- Please note, you must select the Pre–Sale option on your item(s) when you add to cart in order to qualify for the pre–sale gift
- Also please note, not all Estee Lauder items are eligible for the GWP pre–sale, and the pre–sale does not combine with any coupons; but all items will be eligible for the GWP starting on September 21
Also new today:
- Also at Belk, there is a new Elizabeth Arden GWP plus you can get get 20% off most Clinique products with code CLINIQUE at checkout (expires September 19, some exclusions apply)
- Foundations from select brands are on sale at many stores this weekend. Get $10 off Clinique foundations at Belk, Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Ulta Beauty, Von Maur, and direct from Clinique; and at Sephora get 20% off select foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams, and CC creams with code SAVE20 at checkout (expires September 20 and some exclusions apply); and save on select MAC foundations direct from MAC Cosmetics and at Belk, Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom, and Ulta Beauty
- From Pacifica Beauty with any purchase get a free full size Stellar Mascara ($14 value), while supplies last
- At Bloomingdale’s spend $150 on beauty and you will receive a free camo print tote bag; and if you spend $175 on beauty you can also choose a free tote bag strap; and they have over 60 beauty offers available online that will combine with this, all while supplies last
- Macy’s is having a One Day Sale, through Sunday save on items throughout the store including over 1,000 beauty product Deals of the Day
- Save the date, both Neiman Marcus and Saks will be having beauty events next week starting on Wednesday!
If you are interested, please see the comments on this post for the latest mini health update. Posts for a while will continue to be brief, as I continue my slow recovery. I hope to be back to full speed soon!
Just so you know: Some links on my site contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you click and make a purchase through my links. Thank you for supporting my site! And please remember, that while offers are live when I post them and I strive to share the most current and accurate information possible, popular items may sell out quickly and changes to promotions are out of my control.
15 thoughts on “New Gifts with Purchase from Lancome and Estee Lauder”
I’m very sorry to hear this is happening to you. Thank you so much for sharing your story. I have autoimmune disease as well, and the plain truth of the matter is that the vaccine has not been around long enough to know all the side effects, etc. I know. Not the place to discuss. But just know that you have lots of fans rooting for you, and who enjoy reading your blog, and who are sending you lots of virtual hugs and love!!!
Thank you so much. You can’t imagine how wonderful your words make me feel!
I’ve been a follower for a long time and so grateful for you! I hope you feel better very soon!
Thank you so much!!
Pericarditis hurts more than anyone can understand unless he/she has had it. Mine was misdiagnosed in 1999 for two straight months because, at the time, I was a healthy, active (ran 3 miles daily), 36 yr old mother of two. My blood work was good; my GI work was good, 🤷. My echo was slightly questionable. After a second cardiologist viewed a new echo, he ordered a TransEsophageal Cardiogram. Boom! A bacterial infection had developed on my aortic valve. It was not in my blood bc it had already run through my body. 30 days of IV antibiotics cleared it up. It left a scar on the valve; and I had it again in 2014 into 2015. Infection in the heart leads to extreme inflammation of the pericardium around the heart. Every doctor was astounded by the diagnosis and the recovery. I should have never had it, and I should have never recovered. Not every medical case follows a textbook. Just food for thought. And, as always, thank you for putting these great deals together for us. Lancome Lover
Wow I’m so very sorry you went through that, it sounds terrible! I’m so glad you recovered and are ok!!
Another possibility – Pleurisy. I had the same chest pains you described, it took me more than a year to shake it. Possible the vax kicked the virus into high gear. You will never know. We all appreciate your contributions to our little community here and wish you strength and focus. I urge you to consider doing extra breathwork, see Brian James on Youtube for a three minute breathwork video. Learning to bring more O2 in will help with the body’s systems to bring down the inflammation over time and reduce your worries. Lots of spiritual help there too. Hang in and hang on!
Thank you so much! My symptoms definitely align with pericarditis but I will certainly look into it and check out the video you mentioned!
It can take a long time to clear up.
Do a goggle search see if it fits.
Thank you! They actually ruled that out early on, based on all of my symptoms which are too numerous to list. I hope to feel better soon!
Getting answers is so important regarding our health. I am so impressed that you are keeping up at all under the circumstances never mind so consistently! Bless you for your kindness and I hope that you continue to heal and will feel 100% sooner than later!
Thank you very much!!
Mini health update: So I finally met with the cardiologist again to review my test results (they did bloodwork plus a stress test, echocardiogram, and CTA). All the tests came back clear, my heart is very healthy. But it still hurts. A lot. The unofficial diagnosis is heart inflammation probably caused by an autoimmune reaction to the vaccine (for those just following along now, I’m a 50 year old female with a history of autoimmune issues and I started having chest pain the day after my first Pfizer shot over four weeks ago). I’m still in pain all day, every day, though for the last few days it has been slightly less so I have hope. I will be continuing my current regimen of Colchicine (the prescription strength anti-inflammatory that is given for pericarditis) and lots of Ibuprofen to bring down the inflammation (the Colchicine is taken for up to 3 months or until you don’t have pain any longer; I really hope this does not last another two months); plus I’m also taking Lansoprazole to protect my stomach from all of those NSAIDs. The last month has been awful and I really appreciate you guys sticking with me. I’ll be continuing the GWP Addict Lite posts for the time being and continue to have hope that I’ll recover slowly but surely.
How’s that go…? HUZZAH !
Here’s to you, your readers stand by you and will give you all the time you need.
Thank you so much! I appreciate you more than you can know!