SOLD OUT It is now Clinique Bonus Time direct from Clinique. While supplies last with any $27 purchase you will receive this free seven piece gift valued at $70:
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream
- Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser
- Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes in Lots o’ Latte
- Choose your cheek and lip shades: Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm in Rhobust Rhubarb and Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Whoppin’ Watermelon OR Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm in Roly Posy Rosy and Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour in Chunky Cherry
- (Note: A helpful reader wrote to say she received the bright colors even though she selected the subtle colors; so those may be sold out)
- NEW Chubby Mascara in Jumbo Jet
- Exclusive cosmetic bag
- Spend $50 and get free shipping plus bonus minis of Take the Day Off and Happy Fragrance when you enter code MORE at checkout; plus spend $85 and also get a free full size Deep Comfort Body Oil (125 ml) when you enter code FULLSIZE at checkout, while supplies last
Just so you know: Some links on my site contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you click and make a purchase through my links. Thank you for supporting my site!
4 thoughts on “New Clinique Bonus direct from Clinique”
Avon has a guft, i cannot figure out what items are…fanfave…victoria’s secret has lotion gift, but also beautiful tote…i wish they would bring make-Iip back…
The Avon GWP includes mascara, lipstick, makeup remover wipes, a hand cream, a night cream, and a lip balm and is available through Monday (or while supplies last). I used to promote Victoria’s Secret beauty promos but they are so few and far between and no one seemed very interested so I stopped. Readers? Do you want me to include VS promotions?
Is the Deep Comfort body oil new? I searched for it on the Clinique website and nothing came up.
As far as I can tell the only other US store that carries it online is Nordstrom. It is available on the Clinique UK site, but I think maybe it is fairly new to the states? “Instantly nourishes, leaving skin with a silky touch and healthy glow. Mild exfoliation helps soften, refine texture and restore radiance. Strengthens skin’s barrier over time. Apply to just-bathed skin. Smooth over body, paying particular attention to rough, dry areas.”