SOLD OUT Today there is a “new” Clinique Bonus at Von Maur (we saw this same bonus last month at Belk). Online and in store while supplies last with any $27 Clinique purchase you will receive this free seven piece gift valued at $70:
- New Turnaround Daytime Revitalizing Moisturizer in Golden Glow
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+
- Choose your makeup trio: Pink includes All About Shadow Trio in Bubble Bath, Portobello, and Graphite, new Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm in Roly Poly Rosy, and new Long Last Lipstick in in Matte Petal; Nude includes All About Shadow Trio in Mist from Wave After Wave Duo, Pacific Coast, and Olive in my Martini, New Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm in Robust Rhubarb, and new Long Last Lipstick in in Matte Suede
- Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
- Cosmetic bag
- Von Maur offers free shipping and free gift wrap on every purchase, every day
- Step up your gift! Spend $55 on Clinique and choose two free full size Chubby Sticks, while supplies last
Also new today:
- At Macy’s spend $65 on beauty and get a cute free two piece bag set (a cosmetic bag plus matching shoe travel bag), while supplies last; they still have an Estee Lauder GWP and an awesome new Clarins GWP (free seven piece gift with $75 Clarins purchase) plus lots of great new deluxe sample offers right now!
- There is a great Philosophy TSV at QVC. Today’s Special Value is the Philosophy Super Size Cleanse, Treat & Moisturize set. This four piece set has a retail value of $298 and normally sells for $157 but today only you can buy it for just $129.96 plus $3 shipping (and you can opt to pay in four payments), today only while supplies last
- Clarins has a nice new GWP, with any $100 purchase get a free five piece gift with code PERFECTION15, through September 23 or while supplies last
Just so you know: Some links on my site contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you shop through my links. Thank you for supporting my site!
I know I’m behind on coupons again but for some reason it hurts the last few days to sit at the computer; I sincerely hope to be able to catch up soon!
2 thoughts on “Clinique Bonus at Von Maur”
oh no! do take care of yourself ♡
Thank you! 🙂