SOLD OUT Today there is a lovely new Clinique Bonus at Dillard’s. Online and in store while supplies last with any $27 Clinique purchase you will receive this free seven piece gift valued at $70:
Just about everyone is having some sort of special offer this weekend for Labor Day. I wish I was up to my normal speed so I could spend a couple of hours listing them all for you, but I’m so sorry I’m not there yet. But here are just a few of the best offers:
- Laura Mercier has a free six piece gift plus free shipping (and two deluxe samples of your choice) with any $75 purchase through September 7 or while supplies last
- At Sephora with any $25 purchase choose a free sample bag with code BEAUTYSTUDIO at checkout, while supplies last
- Bluemercury is celebrating their 16th anniversary and with any $150 purchase you will receive a free deluxe sample bag when you enter code 16YEARS at checkout, while supplies last
- At Kiehl’s spend $65 and choose five free deluxe samples; spend $100 and also get a free full size product with code CUSTOM at checkout through September 14 or while supplies last
- Today only from Lancome with any $49 purchase receive free shipping and five freebies valued at $107 with code ONEDAY at checkout, while supplies last
Coming next week are beauty events at Neiman Marcus and Barney’s, I will be sure to post details the days those events go live! (For a great sneak peek of what is coming, see one of my new favorite blogs, Blushed n’ Polished.)
4 thoughts on “Clinique Bonus at Dillard’s”
Thank you for the compliment about Blushed n’ Polished! I’m amazed by how many GWP updates you have. Smart, smart blog idea!
Oh my pleasure I love your blog! Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you feel better soon!
Hear are some deals I found:
Tarte is offering $10 off $50; $20 off $75; $30 off $100. Free shipping and sample with $40 purchase.
Peter Thomas Roth is running one of their periodic sales where travel sizes are $5 each. This is a good way to try some of their expensive products. As of this writing (7:30 am EDT 9/5), some of the more expensive products are still available for $5 as travel sizes.