SOLD OUT There is a beautiful new Estee Lauder Gift with Purchase at Lord and Taylor. Online and in store while supplies last with any $45 Estee Lauder purchase you will receive this free seven piece gift valued at $165:
- Eight pan eyeshadow compact
- Pure Color Lipstick in Boise de Rose
- Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner in Blackened Black
- Eye Cream and Moisturizer Duo in your choice of Advanced Time Zone or Resilience Lift
- Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black
- Exclusive Lilly Pulitzer cosmetic bag
These stores are having After Christmas Sales! No code needed unless otherwise noted:
- Ahava: Up to 60% off select products
- Anthony Logistics for Men: Up to 50% off select products
- B-Glowing: Up to 75% off select products
- Bare Escentuals: Up to 40% off select products plus free shipping with any purchase
- Bath and Body Works: Semi-annual Sale, up to 75% off select products
- Beauty.com: Up to 70% off select products
- The Body Shop: Most products up to 50% off; plus they have a PWP; and free shipping with a $30 purchase
- Carol’s Daughter: Up to 40% off everything plus you get free shipping with any purchase; ends January 3
- Crabtree & Evelyn: 50% off select products
- Elizabeth Arden: Today only with any $75 purchase receive free shipping and a free Big Beauty Box valued at $270 with code BIGBOX at checkout
- H2O Plus: Up to 60% off select products
- Jurlique: 40% off select products with code CHEERS through December 31
- L’Occitane: Select products up to 50% off; plus spend $45 and get a Shea Liquid Soap for just $15 with code BONUS at checkout
- Lush Cosmetics: Buy one get one free on select products
- Mark: Up to 65% off select products
- Murad: Select products on sale
- Ole Henriksen: 20% off select products
- Pacifica: Up to 40% off select products
- Peter Thomas Roth: 20.14% off any purchase through December 29
- Philosophy: Up to 40% of select products
- Sephora: Many items on sale, plus 20% off sale items with code EXTRA20 through January 1
- Skyn Iceland: 30% off all kits with code SKINKITS30 through January 2
- Tarte: Several items on sale plus 15% off any purchase with code BYE2013 through December 31
- Too Faced: Up to 50% off select products
- Ulta: Lots of stuff on sale, especially good deals on Stila products! Plus spend $40 and get a free 15 piece sample bag valued at $75
- Urban Decay: Shattered Face Case (previously $44) on sale for $29; plus every purchase gets a free preview deluxe sample of a new product
- Wei East: Up to 50% off select products
7 thoughts on “Estee Lauder Gift with Purchase at Lord and Taylor, After Christmas Beauty Sales”
I’d love to know what the quality of the eyeshadow palette is of the lord and taylor estee lauder gwp.
The eyeshadows in the GWP are their Pure Color Eyeshadows, which are very nice quality. They apply well and stay on a long time, they have some of my favorite shadows. Definitely worth trying!!
Do you have any info on the rest of the Estee Lauder and Lilly gwps for 2014?
Excellent question! I do not yet but I am keeping an eye out for information, if I find it I will certainly post it on the site!
I did just see this on the Lilly Pulitzer Facebook page: “Our Estee Lauder limited edition make-up bag promotion has begun at Lord & Taylor. More dates & locations to come in 2014! #lillylovesestee” So it does looks like more will be coming! Yay!
Thank you for the heads up on the TOO FACED sale. I love TOO FACED palettes. They put everything in one place AND give directions for those of us who are a little less skilled with make up. The only down side is they are expensive.
Today, I was able to get a palette, the Glamour to Go Spun Sugar, that I have been watching for some time. It’s regularly around $40, and it was marked down to $9.90.
Your biggest fan,
I’m so glad I could help! I had to go check that out, what a great deal! I would buy one except my husband was very generous with me for Christmas and I won’t need to buy eyeshadow for a while. This is both a good thing, and bad thing!