SOLD OUT Today there is a gorgeous new Estee Lauder Gift with Purchase at Bloomingdale’s. Online and in store while supplies last with any $45 Estee Lauder purchase you can build your own free seven piece gift valued at over $165:
- Choose your serum: Advanced Night Repair, Perfectionist, or Idealist
- Choose your moisturizer: Time Zone, Resilience Lift, or DayWear
- Choose your makeup: Subtle includes Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Rubellite (full size), Pure Color Eye Shadow and Blush Palette in Enchanted Forest, Sugar Biscuit, Wild Sable, Nude Fresco, and Pure Color Blush in Peach Passion, and Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner in Blackened Cocoa; Statementincludes Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Baby (full size), Pure Color Eye Shadow and Blush Palette in Duo in Waves, Tempting Mocha, Sugar Cube, and Pure Color Blush in Lover’s Blush, and Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner in Blackened Sapphire
- Dual-ended Sumptuous Mascara/Double Wear Stay in Place Flawless Wear Concealer in Light/Medium
- Exclusive Lilly Pulitzer cosmetic bag
- Shipping is free when you spend $50 on beauty
- This starts in store on Wednesday April 3
Bloomingdale’s also has lots of new beauty gifts with purchase this week and if you spend $125 on beauty you can choose a free wrap, or spend $85 on men’s skincare and you can get a free sport bag, both while supplies last.
SOLD OUT Also the Estee Lauder Gift with Purchase that started last week at Von Maur is also now available at Belk. While supplies last with any $35 Estee Lauder purchase you will receive this free seven piece gift valued at $100:
- Choose your moisturizer: DayWear or Resilience Lift
- Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara
- Pleasures Body Lotion (1 oz)
- Advanced Night Repair Serum (0.24 oz)
- Pure Color Shimmer Lipstick in Rose Envy
- Exclusive Lilly Pulitzer cosmetic bag with coordinating mirror
- Step up your gift at Von Maur! Spend $70 on Estee Lauder and also receive four free mini Pure Glosses in shades Sun Burst, Orchid Passion, Pink Innocence, and Plum Divine. Note: Step up gift is available in store at Belk but not online
- Shipping is always free with any purchase at Von Maur
SOLD OUT Plus there is a new Lancome Gift with Purchase at Lord and Taylor. Online and in store while supplies last with any $39.50 Lancome purchase you can build your own free seven piece gift valued at up to $147:
- Choose an eye and night cream duo: Absolue Premium Bx or Renergie Lift Multi-Action
- Choose your makeup look: Eye Look includes eyeliner, eyeshadow quad, and Cils Booster XL; Face Look includes La Base Pro primer, blush, and lipstick
- Every gift receives Hypnose Star Mascara
- Choose your cosmetic bag: Solid pink or polka dot
- Shipping is free when you spend $49 on beauty (any brand)
- Offer may vary in store
Also new at Macy’s spend $75 on fragrance and you will receive a free seven piece gift boxed scent sampler, while supplies last.
My daughter is on spring break this week and I will not be able to be online as much as I normally am (sadly that means still no coupons, I just do not have the time needed to get them all up) but I will continue to post all major new gifts.
8 thoughts on “Estee Lauder Gift with Purchase at Bloomingdale’s and Belk, Lancome Gift at Lord and Taylor”
They pulled the Nutritious serum (other formulations available), the zodiac compacts, all gift sets, and more.
Grr, argh, I don’t know why they do that during a GWP time! Have you checked the new ones at Nordstrom and Bon Ton, they have more sets etc, plus Nordstrom has the PWP now!
It seems as though the serum option for the EL GWP is sold out online at Bloomingdales.
I just shopped and got the EL bonus at Bloomingdales. Not happy with the online selection though. Seems Bloomingdales (or EL??) modified the online product selection for this bonus. I had several product options in mind in the $45 range that were available last month but suddenly NONE are available online! I don’t live near a store so I have to order online.
Anyone else notice this? Boo-hiss Bloomingdales for limiting our selection.
I didn’t have a problem this morning when I ordered. There were a lot of options in the $45-50 range to choose from. The items they list below the GWP is just a “suggestion.” Just go back & click on the Estee Lauder makeup link to look at the entire collection. If you choose something that’s at least $45, the GWP will automatically be added to your cart. Hope that helps.
I actually was about to comment just for that reason. Seems like Bloomie’s took out all the gift sets for the Bonus. Disappointing.
Hi: Thanks for the updates. Just wanted to let you know both the ELauder GWP are now available online April 1. Katie