There is a great new Estee Lauder Gift with Purchase at Bloomingdale’s. While supplies last with any $39.50 Estee Lauder purchase you will receive this beautiful gift valued at $120:
- Choose a full size lipstick: Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Autumn
or Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Passion Fruit
- Choose a Mascara (10 day supply): More Than Mascara in Rich Black or Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black
- Choose a Cheek and Eye Palette in Warm or Cool: Warm includes eight new Pure Color EyeShadows in Summer Linen, Rock Coral, Lavish Mink, Pretty Penny, Sandbar Beige, Hot Cinnamon, Chocolate Bliss, and Enchanted Forest and Signature Silky Powder Blush in Nude Rose; Cool includes eight new Pure Color EyeShadows in Polished Platinum, Amazing Grey, Amethyst Spark, Smokey Ember, Tempting Mocha, Pink Flash, Berry Burst, and Provocative Plum and Signature Silky Powder Blush in Fresh Plum
- Every gift includes four Makeup Brushes (Lip, Eye, Blush, and Powder), Gentle Eye Makeup Remover (deluxe travel size), Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex (14 day supply), and a python-print cosmetic bag
- Step up your gift! While supplies last spend $75 on Estee Lauder and also receive a free black patent tote with python-print handles
- Shipping is free when you spend $75 on Estee Lauder
- There are several holiday value sets in stock
10/27 update: These are no longer on the Dillard’s site, my guess is they were not supposed to have them up for sale yet. I will let you know when they are actually available online. The Lancome 2010 Beauty Box has premired online. So far this is available online only at Dillard’s but I’m sure it will be at most major department stores soon. This year they are offering two beautiful boxes from which to choose, the Glamorous Golds and Party Pinks collections. Each Beauty Box contains twelve full sized products valued at over $300 and you can buy each box for only $49.50 with any Lancome purchase, while supplies last. Specific shade information is not listed, I will post that information as soon as I can find it. Glamorous Golds (pictured on top) and Party Pinks (pictured on bottom) each include two Juicy Tubes Lip Glosses, three Color Design Lipcolors, Color Design Eye Shadow Quad, Blush Subtil Duo, Limited-Edition Makeup Brush Set, Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover, Le Crayon Khol EyeLiner, Definicils Mascara, and a signature Lancome train case.
The Estee Lauder 2010 Holiday Blockbuster is not yet available online but I found a photo so here is a sneak peek. The purchase price for this blockbuster is $55 when you purchase any Estee Lauder fragrance product. This collection includes four Pure Color Lipsticks, Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, a deluxe eye shadow compact with 18 shades, a deluxe face compact, a double ended lip gloss, three Artist’s Eye Pencils, Makeup Brush Set, Crackled Gold train case and companion case, and a coordinating fabric wrapped mirror.
This week Belk is offering a free deluxe sample with select Clinique, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Benefit, or Clarins purchases, see their site for details.
Dillard’s seems to have a lot of new stuff online before anyone else does. They have a big selection of Origins gift sets and two new little Clinique holiday value sets.
I’m going to have to update coupons later today or tomorrow, my life is a bit crazy right now, but today only from Estee Lauder you can choose four deluxe samples at checkout (normally you can choose two). That is supposed to be today only but sometimes they extend the promotion by one day (but no guarantees!). Oh and the Smashbox Let’s Do Lunch offer today is a free Overexposure Lipstick Pencil in shade Pix.