I have just a little time today so this is very brief. The Macy’s Beauty Scene beauty event began today, online and in store. During the event they have several mini bonuses available from many beauty companies (including Clarins Time to Choose), plus a new Estee Lauder purchase with purchase. (They are still running the Estee Lauder GWP, so right now you can buy any Estee Lauder item, get the PWP, and also receive the GWP).
This is the new Estee Lauder Purchase with Purchase at Macy’s: While supplies last, with any Estee Lauder purchase you can buy this beautiful collection for only $29.50:
- More Than Mascara in Black (10 day supply)
- Two Artist’s Eye Pencils (SoftSmudge Black and SoftSmudge Brown)
- New Pure Color EyeShadow Deluxe Compact (eight coordinating shades: Amethyst Spark, Mulberry, Tranquil Moon, Berry Burst, Pretty Penny, Pink Flash, Sugar Biscuit, and Tempting Mocha)
- Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick (Pink Parfait, full size)
- Take It Away Total Makeup Remover (deluxe travel size)
- Deluxe Tote Bag
- While supplies last you will also receive the current Estee Lauder GWP
- If you spend $50 on Beauty you will receive free shipping
- If you spend $65 on Beauty you will also receive a free Macy’s cosmetic bag
Also today Bergdorf Goodman began their Beauty Gift Card Event. Online and in store through September 26, when you spend $100 on beauty products you will receive a free $25 gift card (and the more you spend, the bigger your gift card). You can also get free shipping with any beauty purchase, see site for details and codes.
I am going to have to catch up on coupons tomorrow, today is very crazy for me.