There is a new Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase at Von Maur. Through July 26 or while supplies last, with any $29.50 Estee Lauder purchase you will receive this gift valued at over $80:
- Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Creme SPF 15
- More Than Mascara
- Eye shadow duo and lipstick in either Warm or Cool choice
- Sensuous Satin Body Lotion (at least that’s what I think that purple bottle is in the photo)
- Two cosmetic bags
- Step up your gift! Spend $55 on Estee Lauder and also receive a free full size cleanser
- Shipping is always free at Von Maur
And there is another new Lancome bonus, this time at Saks. With any $50 Lancome purchase receive this Gift With a French Twist valued at up to $185. Your gift includes:
- Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate
- Absolue Premium Absolute Replenishing Cream SPF 15
- Definicils Mascara in Black
- Use code WARM at checkout to receive the Warm gift which includes: Sensational Effects Lipcolor in Vintage Rose, Last Radiance Sensual LipColor in Wicked Brown, and Radiant Smoothing Eye Shadow in shades from Jade Elegance duo and Ivory Opulence duo
- Use code COOL at checkout to receive the Cool gift which includes: Sensational Effects Lipcolor in Pale Lip, Reshaping & Replenishing LipColour SPF 15 in Crushed Rose, and Radiant Smoothing Eye Shadow in shades from Ivory Opulence duo, Crystal Rose, and Crowned in Pink
- Signature cosmetic bag
Today’s new coupons:
Clinique coupon: With any purchase receive free shipping and 3 free acne minis: Cleansing Bar for Face and Body (0.5 oz), Clarifying Lotion (0.5 oz), and Clarifying Moisturizer Oil-Free (0.24 oz). Enter code ACNE at checkout. Expires July 13.
Sephora coupon: With any $25 purchase receive a free Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge Eye Cream (0.5 oz, a $34 value). Enter code DERMA at checkout. While supplies last.
Shu Uemura coupon: Spend $50 and get 3 free Depsea deluxe samples. If you are a registered member you will also receive free shipping and an additional deluxe sample of your choice. Enter code DEPSEA at checkout. Expires July 12.
This is just sort of a mini post today because I’m leaving soon for the airport, hooray! But I had to put up the new Lancome and Estee Lauder GWPs. I will be on vacation for the next three weeks but my plan is to continue posting Monday through Friday as I normally do; I will inform you if my schedule changes and I won’t be able to blog. And a huge THANK YOU to my faithful readers who so generously contributed to my laptop fund (and my wonderful husband who fronted the balance). My next post will be made from my shiny new netbook.